- Coeur d'Alene River Country Click on the picture to view a sample route from "Motorcycling Idaho"
- Clearwater River Country Click on the picture to view a sample route from "Motorcycling Idaho"
- Salmon River Country Click on the picture to view a sample route from "Motorcycling Idaho"
- Snake River Country Click on the picture to view a sample route from "Motorcycling Idaho"
Motorcycling Idaho, It's About Time...
It’s about time Idaho had its own guide to the best motorcycle riding in “The Gem State.” Washington has one; Montana has one... And now it’s happening for Idaho!
Cole Boehler, 40-year newspaperman and rider, has been riding Idaho for 35 years. He operates Continental Communications, a small publishing firm that specializes in guide books, magazines, periodicals and maps for Northern Rockies motorcycle enthusiasts. The company currently produces "Motorcycling Idaho," “Northern Rockies Rider Top Tours” magazine (three editions), the “Motorcycling Montana” guide book (two editions, three printings) and has several other proprietary motorcycle-specific projects under development.
Here is what one believer in Cole’s work had to say: “If you come out with a book for any other state, we want it. No kidding, your (guide book) is the best guide I have ever seen, in or out of a bookstore. Cut the perfect size for a saddlebag; reads like a conversation but is loaded with the information of a guide book.” – D.D. Youngstown, Ohio
- Clearwater River Region
- Coeur d'Alene River Region
- Salmon River Region
- Snake River Region
About the book and organization
- 168 pages of text, photos (almost 150), map excerpts (almost 30) and business messages.
- Convenient, compact 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" size fits motorcycle luggage or a glove box.
- Spiral Bound so pages can be folded 180 degrees around and the book lays flat.
- Divided into four riding regions.
- Dividers for the five book sections for quick reference.
- Available on DVD in PDF format.
- Available at many retail locations throughout Idaho or our internet website.